[AARA] Delta Division D-Star Day Triple D + 1

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Apr 25 20:40:55 CDT 2018

The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association is sponsoring the Delta Division
D-Star Day on May 5, 2018.  The event will be held at the Lafayette
Science Museum, in Lafayette Louisiana, doors open at 8:15 AM for
eyeball ragchews.

Forums begin at 9:00 AM and conclude at 4:00 PM.  Lunch is included
along with refreshments and that will include a working session on
Emergency Communications with Louisiana ARES SM John Mark Robertson,
K5JMR, and Section Emergency Coordinator Jim Coleman, AI5B.

Please use this link to register!  We are trying to insure that we have
adequate food for all who attend!

Triple D + 1 - D-STAR Days - Icom America
<http://www.icomamerica.com/en/amateur/d-star-day/triple-d-plus-1/default.aspx>

http://www.icomamerica.com/en/amateur/d-star-day/triple-d-plus-1/default.aspx

<http://www.icomamerica.com/en/amateur/d-star-day/triple-d-plus-1/default.aspx>

AARA LogoTriple D +1

While Guy Fieri does Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, the Acadiana Amateur
Radio Association sponsors the Delta Division D-STAR Day.

Come hear from the experts on how to get started in D-STAR, how others
are using D-STAR for Emergency and Public Safety Commutations, as well
as some of the programming/operational basics!