[AARA] Youth CW Academy

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 28 06:42:29 CST 2018

All:

We are just one week away from completing the first pilot program of
YCWA. Our first group is great. Kyle, KD2ELA, 13 years old; Emmett,
KG7WOT, 13 years old; Ian, W9IAN, 15 years old; and Emily, N9MLE, 17
years old. They have all done a splendid job. In fact, just a short
while ago, I had a QSO with Emily, N9MLE, on 40 meters (7.034) and she
did great. I will fill out a QSL card for her because though she has
been a ham for two years, this was her first on-air CW QSO.

Our next pilot semester is slated for April-May. If you know someone
between the ages of 11 and 19, who has a license, and wants to learn or
improve his/her CW skills, please have them email me ASAP (cut-off is
March 15).

I need...
First Name:
Last Name: