[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 31 06:56:58 CST 2018

The February 2018 issue of the AARA newsletter LARC is not online at
this time, however when I receive it from our newsletter editor, I will
post it on our website. where it will be available to be downloaded and
printed in color in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

Back issues are also available on line.

The _*February AARA General Meeting* _will be held on Thursday February
1, 2018 at 7:00 PM at the Lafayette Science
Museum, 433 Jefferson St. Lafayette, LA. (Enter the door on 183 E
Convent St <http://www.w5ddl.org/clubsite/images/doors.jpg>,).  VE
Testing will be at 6:00 PM.
The main topics for the meeting will be club elections for 2018 and our
upcoming Hamfest.  The nomination committee will present their slate and
nominations will be taken from the floor, elections held and the new
officers will be installed at the AARA Hamfest banquet held on Saturday
March 17 after our AARA 58th Hamfest. <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/>

The local area VHF net schedules for January 2018 can be found at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/clubsite/news.htm

In the future all AARA LARC Newsletters will be _on-line only, no mail
outs_, beginning January 1, 2018. Joseph "Moe" Meaux, Jr.  K2JDM is our
new editor.  All articles or correspondence for the newsletter should go
to him at: *dmeaux2002 at gmail.com ****
***