[AARA] HeathKit SB-1000 amp for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri May 25 06:34:30 CDT 2018

    Amplifier for sale!

    I’m downsizing and modernizing my shack, so I have a nice HeathKit
    SB-1000 amp for sale. Works well, covers 160-10 Meters. Advertised
    as a “desktop kilowatt” and will do that for brief transmissions. If
    you’re long winded it’s happier around 600-800 Watts. Includes
    construction and owners manuals.

    Dial lamps have been replaced by LEDs and it was back at Ameritron
    several years back for a once-over.

    Asking $700 o.b.o. Available for testing. Too heavy to ship!!

    Please forward to anyone you think  might be interested, thanks!

    73 de Chuck, WS1L

    --

    Chuck Chandler