[AARA] Duplexer Tuning Needed - Lafayette Area

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Aug 11 16:24:12 CDT 2019

I am in need of having my duplexers tuned for my new repeater. Could you either pass this email along, or recommend somebody in the Near Lafayette area that can help me out? I am willing to bring them to whoever will help me, so I can get my machine on the air. I live in Crowley, and the machine is mainly for the immediate Crowley area.

Also, please advise on the cost to have these can tuned.

Thank you,

Bill - N9QO
337-581-2350
cajun_friend4life at yahoo.com

  This e-mail transmission contains information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Further, it contains information that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your e-mail system. Thank you for your compliance.