[AARA] Free Radio Manuals

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 21 14:20:59 CDT 2019

I have found extra ham radio manuals in my supply drawer.

I would like to pass these on to anyone who might make use of them.

These are:

*Icom IC-718 HF*  owner manual  with original schematic diagrams.

*Kenwood  TS 570/s & 570/*d owner manual with original diagrams

*Yaesu FT-990  !00 watt hf* Original operating Manual

TR*AM - 1480 VHF/UHF*  SPEC SHEET AND PARTS LIST

The above items are free. Just pick up if you need

Mel WD5CAE

(337)257-4521

Herman KN5GRK also has a *Kenwood TS 520* operating manual free of
charge, just

come pick it up at his QTH.

Herman KN5GRK

kn5grk at lusfiber.net