[AARA] Down Sizing Shack

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 27 06:42:51 CST 2020

My dear ham radio friends...
I have been kicking it around and I am about to have a massive down
sizing.. I want to focus on one really good station and my collection of
boat anchors and other radios have kind of exploded over the years. I
will keep my Collins, A Kenwood Hybrid Radio, and my main station..   A
small inventory of what I will having to offer is as follows:
Kenwood TS-520 Comes with a Parts 520SE
Kenwood TS-530s
Kenwood TS-430
Kenwood TS-820
Yaesu FT 101EX (With a complete parts radio)
Station monitor, Digital Display, Land-Liner, and External speaker
Swan 350
HW 101
SB 101
Just to name a FEW!!!
If you are looking for one of these items.. Shoot me an offer.. I will
be getting them ready to sell (testing, cleaning pots, tubes for those
that have tubes.. ect) and post them on QRZ or on the Ham Radio Swap
sites.. I would rather NOT ship these because of the cost and handling
of the shipping companies.. I travel to Lafayette a couple times a
month.. I can meet up. Please let me know.. I'm just scratching the
surface.. Haven't even talked about my HUGE Hallicrafters, National,
Hammarlund collections. +

CONTACT:
Joseph Holland kb5vjy
kb5vjy at gmail.com <kb5vjy at gmail.com>