[AARA] N5YCS - SK

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 16 04:45:38 CST 2020

*JOY BREAUX N5YCS - SILENT KEY*

It is with great sadness that the Amateur Radio World and the Acadiana
Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA) loses another member.
On the evening of February 7, 2020, Joy Breaux N5YCS passed away after
being on life support for a while.  Her wishes were
that her body to be donated to science, no obituaries, or funeral
announcements to be published.
//
A little about Joy for those who or who did not know her.  Joy was a
long time member of the AARA and served as past treasurer for
12 years. Joy and Rick shared in being "backyard bird watchers" among
other hobbies such as traveling, attending hamfests, especially
the AARA hamfest where you could usually find her at the front door at
the registration desk.  Joy and Rick also participated in many
special event activities.  Joy & Rick were long time members of the QCWA
Chapter 109 in Baton Rouge.

I am sure all that knew Joy will miss the beautiful smile and kind words
she had for everyone.
Our prayers go out for the Breaux family.

https://www.qcwa.org/n5ycs-37034-1.jpg

Joy Breaux N5YC   Sandy LeBlanc KE5KJF (L.) and Joy Breaux N5YCS (R.)