[AARA] Wanted: Advice and or Offers for a Beginners HF Transceiver

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 14 12:20:03 CDT 2020

Hello all,
My name is Jake KI5JMD and I am new to the ham radio hobby. I am looking
for advice and or offers for a *simple to use modern HF Transceiver with
a built-in antenna tuner, that outputs 100 Watts and that can do voice
and CW*.  I would prefer offers that are in the Lafayette, Louisiana
area, or its neighboring parishes. I also ask that offers are lightly
used or brand new. I am open to all recommendations and welcome
preferences.

My Contact Information is:
ki5feb at gmail.com <mailto:ki5feb at gmail.com>

~73, Jake KI5JMD