[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 2 07:55:34 CDT 2020

*September 2020 General Club Meeting:

*We will be hosting the September General Club Net on Thursday September
4th on the air. 7:00 PM
Repeater:   147.040 MHz + 0.600 PL 103.5 W5EXI
Please join us as we will begin taking early check-ins beginning at 6:30
PM until the start of the net.
This will expedite time spent checking in and allow time for a Hurricane
Laura recap and general club
information.

*September Newsletter*

The September 2020 issue of the AARA newsletter (LARC) is posted on the
club website at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/2020%20LARC/LARCSEP20.pdf

Back issues are also available on the website as well at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/newsletter.htm

Hope everyone survived Hurricane Laura and didn't suffer much damage.
Our prayers go out
to Lake Charles and surrounding areas which was hit pretty hard.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQO1mtnC59z7-N3paP88PqakjrexzIekE_LXQ&usqp=CAU
*Labor Day*, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the *labor*
movement and is dedicated to the social and
economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly
national tribute to the contributions workers
have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

73 de Herman KN5GRK