[AARA] Estate Sale for KF5U

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 30 08:37:06 CDT 2020

I am liquidating the estate of a lifelong friend, J D Lambright sk KF5U.
Most of the shack equipment has sold and we are working outside now.
Weather permitting, we plan to take down the towers and antennas the
first couple weeks of Oct.
*M2 40M4LLDD 4 el Yagi* https://www.m2inc.com/FG40M4LLDD
<https://www.m2inc.com/FG40M4LLDD>

    This M2 was purchased new in 2015 for $2340. It is 4 el
    linear-loaded, dual driven and covers 7.0 – 7.3 MHz. Gain is
    advertised 7.5 dBi. Boom is 42 feet. This is an exceptional value
    and a serious antenna. Antenna will be partially disassembled and
    ready for immediate pick-up in Montgomery, TX just north of Houston.
    Antenna works as advertised and is sold as-is. Price is $1000 firm.

*Force 12 C31XR, Force 12 N1217, and Force 12 EF-706 Beams*
The following Force 12 antennas will be partially disassembled and ready
for immediate pick-up.
All equipment was working fine in 2019 and is sold as-is.
Force 12 C31-XR Tribander (3 el on 20m, 4 el on 15 m, and 7 el on 10m)
on 31 ft boom - $650
Force 12 EF-706 – 6m Monobander (7 el on long boom, ~30 ft I think) - $250
Force 12 N1217 – Two band yagi for 12m and 17m (3 el on 17m and 4 el on
12m) - $400
*M2 Orion 2800PXAZ Rotors and Green Heron RT-21 Controllers*
The rotators and controllers are operational now (for the last 5 years)
and although they look new are being sold as-is.
2 each - M2 Orion 2800PXAZ Rotator and Green Heron RT-21 Controller.
The Orion 2800PX is rated to handle approx 35 SFl of wind load. - $1200
for each combo rotor and Green Heron controller.

*US Tower HDX-589HDPL – 2 Towers w/Accessories*
I am liquidating the estate of a lifelong friend, J D Lambright sk KF5U.
We are taking down the two 89 ft
motorized towers with antennas (advertised elsewhere on this site) in
the first couple weeks of October
wx permitting. These towers are 5 sections and feature positive pull
down with heavy duty gear boxes.
US Tower rates them to handle 30 sq ft antennas at 50 mph winds. Both
towers are identical and will be
ready for immediate pick-up in Montgomery, TX north of Houston. The
towers will be on the ground off
the driveway. The buyer will need to make all arrangements for loading
and transporting. All
equipment was working fine in 2019 and is sold as-is. New price for each
tower with accessories is well
over $30K.
/*East Tower*/ – 89 ft Heavy Duty crank-up with winch/motor drives and
limit switches, heavy duty T-base,
coax standoffs, tower mounted control box, and HDP service platform (or
equiv) - $9300
/*West Tower*/ - 89 ft Heavy Duty crank-up with winch/motor drives and
limit switches, heavy duty T-base,
coax standoffs, tower mounted control box, and HDP service platform (or
equiv) - $9300
TRX-80HD Raising Fixture – heavy duty raising fixture for HDX-589 towers
– w/motorized drive - $850
note: this will not be sold separately (must go with one of the towers)
Heavy Duty Chromoly Masts – 2” OD, 1⁄4” wall thickness and probably
20-22 ft in length, two are available
and will have specifics after ground inspection. - $175 - $200 /each

You may see other pictures of these towers w/antennas on this site:
https://www.hamradiohomes.com/listings/montgomery-texas/
<https://www.hamradiohomes.com/listings/montgomery-texas/>
Feel free to contact me with questions. If you choose to call, please
leave your name and number.
Thank you,

Contact:
Rusty Reeve – KT5U <rusty.reeve at verizon.net