[AARA] Kenwood TS-520 for Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 10 06:18:07 CDT 2021

Recently I came into possession of an immaculate Kenwood TS-520, to sell
as a donation to the West Monroe High School Amateur Radio Club (WM5HS).
This radio was sent back some years ago for repairs and tune up by
Kenwood. When the owner received the radio back from Kenwood, he had
already bought a new radio, so he left the TS-520 in the box and never
opened it. This radio is like new, in beautiful condition.

If you are interested in this radio, send an email to/*jim at W5LA.net*/
for more details.

I will be attending the Shreveport Hamfest this coming Saturday.

73, Jim W5LA
jim at W5LA.net