[AARA] Hams: Your help is needed.

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 26 14:43:56 CDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Your help is needed.
Date: 	Thu, 26 Aug 2021 19:39:13 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	k1dw at aol.com

    Ham friends...
    Your help is needed.
    As mentioned in previous emails Tom Drake,  K5EEK , has gone to the
    big ham shack in the sky.
    Fred WW4LL has put up "for sale"  many items that had belonged to
    Tom.    At this point there are still many items (some listed below
    )  that need to be removed from Tom's QTHin Diamond Head MS ( (near
    the Mississippi / Louisiana  boarder off Interstate 10. )  See QRZ
    K5EEK
    All the equipment at Tom's QTH is free fro the taking. When any item
    is sold or used by a ham a reasonable price should be payed.  Half
    of the sale price is to go to the your club and the other half to
    Tom's daughter, Anne.
    Anne needs to return home, shortly.  Organize your club members with
    pick up trucks to remove the ham related items.  Contact  Anne Drake
    at  +1 (857) 319-1923  ..  Below is a description about  part of
    what is available,
    18 tower sections   $25 each   Rohn 25, 35, 45 qty unknown.
    Aluminum mast  $100
    A large assortment of  aluminum tubing  $50 for all
    8 spools of radial / antenna wire  $10 each
    A gin pole  $ ?
    24 boxes of tubes, books etc. ham miscellaneous items.
    A radio operating table...  $50
    Loops of coax $10 each or $50 for all.
    there is more.
    These are fire sale prices.
    Again, your help is needed.
    73 de Dallas k1DW
    In a message dated 8/26/2021 12:02:28 PM Central Standard Time,