[AARA] For Sale:: AL-811 Ameritron Amplifier

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 15 08:53:44 CST 2021

For Sale:
AL-811 Ameritron Amplifier 600 watts. $500.00
The amplifier is practically new. I used it for about a month while my
ACOM amplifier was being repaired.
You can read about the amplifier by clicking on this link:
https://mfjenterprises.com/products/al-811#description
<https://mfjenterprises.com/products/al-811#description>
ALS-600 Ameritron Solid State Amplifier 600 watts. $1000.00
This amplifier was recently completely rebuilt and tuned by Ameritron.
New LED lighted meter, new power transistors, and new connectors. The
amplifier has the linear power supply with the heavy transformer.
The amplifier has the AD5X QSK relay replacement. You can read about the
relay replacement here:
http://ad5x.com/images/Presentations/QSKals500als600RevA.pdf
<http://ad5x.com/images/Presentations/QSKals500als600RevA.pdf>
You can read about the amplifier by clicking on this link:
https://mfjenterprises.com/products/als-600
<https://mfjenterprises.com/products/als-600>
My contact information is also on QRZ.com <http://QRZ.com>
Jim Hight W5TUF