[AARA] Stolen Ham Equipment

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 4 09:47:36 CST 2022

Hello fellow hams.
One of our fellow hams in Tyler Count Amateur Radio Association,
/*Robert Caruthers*/ KG5SFI, had some radios
stolen out of his car (See information below).
I ask anyone coming in contact or hear anything on these items, contact
The Tyler County Sheriff Department.

The first is a Yaesu FTM-100DR Dual band 2M 440 Serial Number 81520069
with Bluetooth and Voice module installed.
Note this is setup on APRS and my Call Sign is /*KG5SFI*/. It will send
out its location when it is turned on.
I checked and it has not been powered on yet.

The second radio is a Yaesu FT-2980R 2M 80 watt Serial Number 1F640281
with these two radios they also took a
30 watt switching power supply Model RLPS30M.
We had them in the truck after using them to demonstrate and test
homemade 2M antennas at our amateur radio
Association.
These have been reported as stolen to the Sheriff's department.
If located please report them to the Tyler County Sheriff's department.

ROBERT J CARUTHERS, JR  KG5SFI
*PO BOX 155**
**WARREN, TX 77664**
**RCWIZ35 at YAHOO.COM*