[AARA] Virgie Aubin N5JXV - Silent Key

vld37 at sbcglobal.net vld37 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 28 07:34:45 CST 2022

A great Lady

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 5:45 AM, Herman Campbell <kn5grk at lusfiber.net> wrote:

  I bring sad news.  Mrs. Virgie Aubin N5JXV became a Silent Key on Christmas Day.

 I received a phone call from her Daughter Marie on Monday with the news about
 her passing away.  Virgie had been fighting cancer and was in Hospice care at this time.
 I am waiting for funeral arrangements at this time.  I will try to keep you informed.

 I had published a article in my July 2022 Newsletter about a phone call I received on
 June 3, 2022.  I have been sending her a hard copy of my newsletter for many years.

 Keep Virgie's Family in your prayers.

 Herman
 KN5GRK