[AARA] BEARS Special Event October 8, 2022

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 3 10:05:56 CDT 2022

The Bayouland Emergency Amateur Radio Service (B.E.A.R.S.) of Morgan
City, LA
will be operating a special event station on the banks of the Bayou Teche
in Franklin, Louisiana Saturday October 8.

Time will be short, hopefully 3pm, barring no difficulties to about 7pm.

We will be highlighting the City of Franklin and its Harvest Moon Event on
Main Street along with the wooden boat show. We will mention the Tour du
Teche
but not horn in on Lafayette because that is their baby.

We plan on 40 and 20, 7.275 and 14.275. We are working 15kcs lower
than Lafayette so we will not interfere and will not be using an amp.

Jackie
KA5LMZ