[AARA] For Sale: Ham Station

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 22 16:05:25 CDT 2022

I no longer have the possibility for a decent antenna, so I am
reluctantly offering my station for someone
else to enjoy.  The following items are available.
- Kenwood TS-850 with the voice recording accessory:  $600
- Astron RS-35 12-volt power supply  $110
- Kenwood TS-450    $400
- Alinco DM-330-MV power supply    $80
- MFJ 962-D Versatuner   $160
- Ameritron AL-811H amplifier   $650
- Geochron map wall clock   $750
The TS-850/Astron/AL-811H was my base station, and the TS-450/Alinco was
my rig in our RV.
Both Kenwoods are in their original boxes with operating manuals.
Everything is at my Cinco Ranch QTH in Katy, Texas.
Please contact me either by email to:
"jbmccolly at gmail.com"
or to my cellphone 512-931-9138.
John  W5RQ