[AARA] For sale FT*90R II

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 7 18:02:37 CST 2023

Complete FT^90R II setup. Included with box, manual 15c DTMF mics, power
cords, rubber duck antennas and amplfiers.
All 3 in good or very good physical condition and TX/RX SSB/CW/FM

FT290R II  (144-148) all mode. Excellent physical condition, could use
an alignment. Has the 2025 amplifier 25 watt amp. In use daily here

FT790R II all mode cover 430-448 has the optional FTS 7 ctcss board and
25 watt amp. Lamp out on this radio

FT690R II all mode has 10 watt amp could use a touch up on freq.

Also have 2 mobile brackets and a second FTS 7 tone borad

Sell it ALL for 680 shipped.  Will split or sell individual items but
the 680 is the best deal.  I am looking for a low drive (0dbm)
2M 25 watt or higher transverter (DEMI, ELECRAFT, or Q5) to go behind my
Flex, I'm missing the waterfall lol.
Contact for pics or more info

Sandor KG4FET
727 614 2948