[AARA] James Romero K5CNU Memorial Update

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 6 08:01:05 CDT 2023

Sorry, I did not put the time in the previous e-mail.  I have have made
the correction.

James, along with Ken Turner KG5YYL were instrumental in bringing back
the hamfest in Rayne, Louisiana
back in March 2023 after being cancelled for many years due to the Covid
19 outbreak.

A "*gofundme*
<https://www.gofundme.com/f/supporting-the-family-of-james-romero>"
Facebook page has been set up to help Melissa and family to cover
funeral expenses.

At the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA) July General
meeting on July 6 at 7:00 PM, a
donation box will be present along with paper slips for you to submit
your thoughts and condolences
for the family.

Please keep the Romero family in your prayers.

Herman
KN5GRK