[AARA] For Sale: Icom 7300

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Jun 10 14:18:48 CDT 2023

Below is a request to help sell some equipment:

George Tippett
WB5PKK
ThibodauxARC
BayouRegionARS
985-856-7399

My step dad passed away before Hurricane Ida and he had bought a brand
new Icom 7300 base. It has never even been powered on or transmitted on.
The only thing is I don't have the box but I do have the mic (still
wrapped in a factory bag) and power cord. It's been sitting on my shelf
in an air conditioned smoke free home. I'd like to sell it as I'm not
really into HF.

Would you have anyone who would be interested? I didn't know if
y'all had a forum to list stuff and didn't want to just respond to
the club email. It would make someone a very good base. I'd like to get
$800 since they sell new for over $1,000 but I would entertain an offer.

Thanks in advance for any help you could give!
Please reply to:

Doug Levron
douglevron at gmail.com
C&D Generators Inc.