[AARA] Rayne Hamfest Updates

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 10 06:40:22 CST 2023

If you are looking for a power supply please look at the *BEARS* table
before buying one elesewhere .
We will have Astrons, Newmar,VHF Engineering and Vista Unbeatable prices
Look for us Saturday KA5LMZ
John and Barbara King - K5PGW / K5MOL have three tables at the Rayne
Hamfest with a lot of
vintage radio equipment from the 1949's to 1995's. Go by their table and
check them out.
Please, if you have a name/call badge or a hat with your call sign on
it, wear it at the
hamfest. There will be many new hams and older hams that we have not
seen in many years
due to this COVID 19 thing.
If you do not have these items check out the "/*SignMan of Baton Rouge
<https://www.thesignman.com/>*/", Rick NV5A and XYL
will have their table plus many other displays as you enter the room.

I will have these items at the hamfest
Bencher BY-2 Keyer $150.00
Timewave ANC-4 Antenna noise canceller $150.00
LDG AT200 Pro II Antenna Tuner $200.00
MFJ 434 Voice Keyer with MFJ73 cable $175.00
MFJ492X Memory Keyer $100.00
Kenwood SP230 Speaker $100.00
Hy Gain Tail Twister Rorator control Box only $100.00
Hy Gain HAm IV Rorator control box only $80.00
Thank You
Kevin Morvant
NZ5O
Ramona & Herman KG5HNO/KN5GRK will have a table near the front entrance
to the hamfest,
come by and say "/*HELLO*/" and look over and possibly purchace some of
our items.