[AARA] 2 heavy duty 12 volt power supplies need new home

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 18 17:22:39 CDT 2023

Group- I am clearing the ham shack and, although I got rid of a lot at
the hamfest, I still have stuff to divest.

I have two (2) heavy duty power supplies 20 amps or more, both with
transformers.

One is working,  A home built supply, with no meters and possibly no
crowbar system but it works. (or was the last time it was used)

The other is non-working but is a commercial supply,  Say Electronics
SPA 100.  It has two nice big meters on the front for voltage and for
current.  It had been out on loan quite a few years ago the the ham said
it "just quit".  So I have no idea what would be needed.

So - these are free to a good home but you have to take both of them and
carry them out of the shack.  My left shoulder is gone so I am no help

Of course no warranty not even for the return of the zero purchase price.

First come first served by email.  And only emails if you want them.  No
negotiations.  "I want them and will pick them up" would be the proper
response.

Home address is on QRZ.COM  - K5FNQ

Email me and we can discuss.

Art K5FNQ

--
K5FNQ - Art Mouton k5fnq(at)lusfiber.net (or (at)arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA,
CW OPS #795, Louisiana Contest Club, DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW),