[AARA] FOR SALE: Array Solutions 80M 4-SQ Phased-Array Control with Push button controller

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Sep 16 16:42:21 CDT 2023

I am selling my AS-4SQ-80 four-square system by Array Solutions.  I'm
asking $750 plus your labor to take down and haul away.  This array
allowed me to cut through pileups quickly and achieve nearly 300
confirmed countries on 80M.

This system includes:

  * 4-SQ Phasing Controller
  * Push Button Controller
  * 4 DX Engineering CXE-ATK65A 65' Aluminum Antenna Tubing Kits
  * 4 DX Engineering MBVE-5A/AE Series SAF-T-TILT
  * 4 DX Engineering Radial Plates RADP-3
  * 4 RG-11 75-ohm phasing lines.

Contact info below.
73,