[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 29 19:44:17 CST 2010

The December 2010 issue of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
(AARA) LARC Newsletter can be found at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/clubsite/files/LARCDEC10.pdf
This is not where the newsletter is normally found, and is only
temporary until Roland NA5Q (Webmaster) posts it on the web at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

This is my last one as the newsletter editor, Galen Wilson KF5BET will
be taking over as the new editor starting with the January
2011 issue.  I will be supporting Galen in getting out the "hard" copies
to the "snail mail" list.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving, I did!  Spent a few days with
Mom & Brothers in Sheridan, Arkansas.

Later,
Herman
KN5GRK

Hi all,

I have a couple of days off next week and despite the uncertain weather, I'm
going to try and restart my tower project and have a few questions that
someone in the club maybe able to answer:

1.       Does anyone have specific information on tower height limitations
or restrictions in the city or parish for Lafayette or a contact number to
find out the regulations?
2.       I'm looking for 6 tower leg bolts and 2 U-bolts (for the house
bracket) for Rohn 25G.
3.       Has anyone used Phillystran for guys?

73,
Dave Redfearn
n4elm at arrl.net
ARS N4ELM  Lafayette, LA