[AARA] tower project

Breaux, Glenn Glenn.Breaux at bakerhughes.com
Mon Nov 29 05:34:50 CST 2010

Good Morning Dave,

I could not find height restrictions when I put up my tower.  The only thing that I found was an FAA rule reporting of any structures over 200 feet AGL within 5 miles of an airport.  That is not to say that if you are in a subdivision that has a board or group that over sees the "look" of their area, they may have rules that state restrictions on height of any structure and some restrict anything ham radio ie. wires, poles and towers.....

Good luck on the project!!!!

73 de kd5nvc

Glenn R Breaux  / RNS Supervisor / Geosciences
Baker Hughes | INTEQ/GCR
Cell: 337-277-3974 | glenn.breaux at bakerhughes.com
http://www.bakerhughes.com | Advancing Reservoir Performance

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, or have been inadvertently and erroneously referenced in the address line, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.