[AARA] Immediate Attention

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Sat Oct 16 06:24:15 CDT 2010

Herman-
   Please forward ASAP to AARA members. The AMOS van passed inspection
today.  We have permission to bring AMOS and set up antennas for a cub scout
camping weekend at Camp Mountain Bayou Scout Camp near Chicot State Park.
Ranger Bobby Guilbeau would like us to arrive around 8 a.m., prior to the 10
a.m. check-in for the campers.  We can set up tents for overnight sleeping.
They will provide meals at the dining hall for an evening meal and Sunday
morning breakfast.  Volunteers are asked to contact Archie Hill W5AG: cell
337-257-0646 or home 337-266-5454.  It would be desirable to organize the
antennas as soon as we can.
Thanks-
Archie W5AG