[AARA] For Sale / Wanted

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 17 14:21:42 CDT 2011

Wanted good used Icom AH-4
contact   Jack NN5F  in Folsom , LA Jack at Horil.Com <mailto:Jack at Horil.Com>

From: *kd5pck at arrl.net
*Hello all,
I have ten adapters that are SMA male on one end to UHF female on the
other end for sale. I am asking $5.00 each, which will include shipping
via First Class mail. If you have a use for all ten of them, I will
offer them for $4.00 each, also including shipping. Perfect for a Wouxon HT.

I also have two brand new dual band mobile antennas for sale. Here's
some of the specs:

Dual-band NMO Antenna
Freq Range 144-148 MHz and 440-450 MHz
VHF Gain 2.7 dB
UHF Gain 5.5 dB
150 Watts
36 1/2" Overall Length

No mount is included with the antenna. I can email pictures if needed. I
am asking $25.00 each.

Thanks for your time.

73
Scott
KD5PCK

    Subj: 2 New Rigblaster Advantage Interfaces For Sale
    Fred Dennin & Associates, LLC
    Just bought 2 new Rigblaster Advantage interfaces this week but
    changing directions. Paid $200 each and will sell for $150 each plus
    shipping.

    73'.....Fred, WW4LL

    Fred Dennin
    Railroad Consultant