[AARA] AARA News / For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 20 20:49:08 CST 2011

Just a reminder of our meeting this Saturday, Jan 22 at 11 am at 201
Everett Street in downtown Morgan City.
Jim Coleman  AI5B, La. ARES Coordinator and Fred Marshall W5MLE will
both present information.  Jim on ARES plans and Fred on repeaters,
linking, Echo Link and IRLP.
Hope you can make it
73
Jackie