[AARA] Ham Gear For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 19 07:32:58 CDT 2011

*FOR SALE*

Hey all,
      Please take note of the items I have listed for
sale.....Thanks!!!!!   Bruce / KB5WNU
YAESU FT 757GX with matching Yaesu FT757HD power supply / speaker     $400
Alinco DR600 dual band mobile with Daiwa duplexer & Alinco DJ580
HT        $200 for both
MFJ 949E Versa tuner
II                                                                                           $75
MFJ HF-VHF-UHF
Analyzer
$200
Radio Shack HTH 10 meter all mode, Radio Shack Pro 2050 scanner
and Radio Shack Pro 2022
scanner                                                                        $200
for all 3
Anyone interested, contact me via email or between 7pm to 10 pm daily at
225-629-0935

Hey Guys

I will be buying a new rig soon
So I have a pair of ft1k mp's for sale
One is fully load with filters including 3khz Inrad roofing filter
First buyer gets the single DVs-2 that I have

Contact me for details  kg5vk at arrl dot net

Cheers!

Steven L Smith KG5VK
KG5VK at LottsPhoto.com

Ps I am looking for feedback on pro's and cons of M2 4el 40m LLDD
yagiWhich I am pretty sure will replace my Telrex 40 soon.