[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 2 14:29:20 CDT 2012

*The AARA April General Meeting will be held on April 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM
at the Red Cross Building, 101 N. Pat Street, Scott, LA.  VE testing
will be at 6:00 PM.*  Refreshments and door prizes.
The AARA Newsletter "LARC" is now on line in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format
and can be read or printed in color at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/.
Pictures of the 52nd 2012 AARA Hamfest in Rayne, LA on March 9-10, 2012
can be found at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/clubsite/events/hamfest2012/

I am sorry I do not have the time to label the pictures (over 100).
I am now in the process of making some changes in my e-mail reflector.
If you have not payed your AARA 2012-2013 dues, you need to do so to remain
on my "Members E-Mail List".  Also those AARA members that have not paid
dues that lack e-mail capabilities will no longer receive a LARC in the
mail
until you pay your dues. Some ARRL officers will still receive a
"complementary" copy.
There will be a HEAL Net this Friday at 1:00 PM on the 146.820 W5DDL
repeater in Lafayette.  Larry KE5KJD will be NCS.

Herman Campbell KN5GRK
AARA President