[AARA] JT65 YouTube Video by Nick Pugh

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 7 18:58:59 CST 2012

I was supposed to send this out on Thursday Dec. 6 before the AARA
General Meeting - Sorry......

Herman

Here is a YouTube video of a JT65 software demo where I work an Italian
station on 10 watts.

This was a nice, well done YouTube video by Nick Pugh K5QXK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPaSV37YiY

Thanks
Nick ARS K5QXJ
EM30xa 30.1N 92.1W
Office   337 593 8700
Cell      337 258 2527

*Helping UL become a world Class Engineering  and Educational School***

If you missed the December AARA Annual Christmas Banquet last night, you
missed some good food and fellowship.  It
was nice to see Rick N5RLM & Joy N5YCS show up.  Joy looked real good.
We missed quite a few members due to other
commitments.
Thanks to Larry KE5KJD and Sandy KE5KJF for picking up the main entrees
and drinks and to all that brought covered dishes.
Thanks to all that helped set the table, served, and cleaned up
afterwards, I don't think anyone went away hungry.

Herman KN5GRK
AARA President