[AARA] IP Shack Camera

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 12 16:24:57 CST 2012

I have set up a IP Camera in my shack.  You will be able to bring up the
camera and see me at the microphone in my radio shack. This will be the
next few days only.  The camera will only be activated from around 5:30
PM to 8:00 PM only for the next few evenings.  I will be on 3910 KHZ @
6:00 PM Central and 3925 KHZ at 6:30 PM Central.You can pan and tilt
using the navigation buttons.  Here is the information you will need to
access the camera.

Case sensitive

*kn5grk.dyndns.org:5000
*
Username:

*kn5grk*

Password:

*Herman*

You will come up with a screen to select your browser type.  I use
Firefox and it works well, not too sure about
Internet Explorer or any other browser.