[AARA] Free Our Marine

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 14 14:46:06 CST 2012

* Fellow Ham Operators*

https://news.google.com/news/tbn/CSXzxY4MqWAJ/6.jpg
*See story at: *

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/12/13/parents-of-jailed-marine-jon-hammar-plead-with-mexico-us-presidents-to-help-their-son/

Hello Everybody:

Our son Michael Pugh aka "Mic+" served in Iraq with Jon Hammar.  Jon Has
been jailed in Mexico on a trumpeted up gun charge since August.  It is now
time to pay him back  for his service and get him free. *You can
help*....... by writhing our congressional delegation and president for
help. You can suggest they personally deliver a letter to the Mexican
embassy demanding his release. _Please pass this email to your friends
and family._

Thanks

Nick K5QXJ &  JoAnn KE5RPL  Pugh ARS K5QXJ
EM30xa 30.1N 92.1W
Office   337 593 8700
Cell      337 258 2527

*Helping UL become a world Class Engineering  and Educational School***