[AARA] Live D-STAR webcast on Saturday, December 29th

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 28 13:30:24 CST 2012

D-STAR @ W5KUB

Live D-STAR webcast on Saturday, December 29^th

^

W5KUB.COM <http://w5kub.com/>presents a special interactive live video
broadcast, "D-STAR Live", on Saturday, December 29, 2012 from 10:00 AM
until 4:00 PM Central time (1600 until 2200 UTC). The live Internet
broadcast will feature many D-STAR (Digital Smart Technologies for
Amateur Radio)**topic discussions by the following panel:

·Ray Novak, N9JA, Icom

·Robin Cutshaw, AA4RC, creator of the DVDongle, DVAP, and D-Plus

·John Davis, WB4QDX, frequent D-STAR speaker and trainer

·Ed Woodrick, WA4YIH, DSTARinfo.com and the D-STAR Calculator

The broadcast will also host live chat for questions and comments and
will feature a live D-STAR net on the air. Come early and set up your
chat room login. It's easy and simple and takes less than 1 minute. For
more information or to join the broadcast go to http://w5kub.com.

I would also like to ask for pictures of your D-STAR operation.I will
try to use those pictures on the broadcast - either during breaks or at
the beginning or end of the broadcast.If you would like to see your
pictures on the broadcast, please send them to pictures at w5kub.com
<mailto:pictures at w5kub.com>.

We also invite you to join our broadcast Facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/where you can stay updated on our
broadcasts and also interact with other hams around the world.

73,

Tom Medlin, W5KUB