[AARA] 2012 AARA Hamfest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Feb 4 13:49:28 CST 2012

    AARA 2012 52nd ANNUAL HAMFEST, RAYNE, LOUISIANA

     The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. will hold their 52nd Annual Hamfest in Rayne, Louisiana on
     March 9&  10, 2012. It is the ARRL Louisiana State Convention. We are looking forward to see many of You
     there.  This will be one of our best!
     To get a preview of what will be going on this year, visit our website at:
     AARA 2012 52nd Annual Hamfest in Rayne, Louisiana  <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/>

     To view or print out our AARA 2012 Hamfest flyer in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format or MS Word .DOC formats click here.
     Hamfest Flyer .PDF  <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/Hamfest%20Flyer.pdf>
     Hamfest Flyer .DOC  <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/Hamfest%20Flyer.doc>
     You will need to Pre-register as soon as possible as everything is based on a "first-come-first-served" basis.
     *You will need to Pre-register for the "Crawfish Boil" by February 20, 2012.*
     To view or download the Pre-resistration form in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format or MS Word .DOC formats click here.
     Pre-registration Form .PDF  <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/pre-registration%20form.pdf>
     Pre-registration Form .DOC  <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/pre-registration%20form.doc>
     You may see this announcement several times before our Hamfest. I would suggest you check our website for
     additional updates.

     If you have questions on table reservations or crawfish reservations please contact:
     Rick Breaux N5RLM
          n5rlm at w5ddl.org
     If you have questions on RV reservations please contact:
     Ed Roy WA5TNK
          edroy at edroy.com

                   *2012 AARA HAMFEST VENDORS*
      Palmetto Antennas  <http://www.palmettoantennas.com>
      Regal-Brown  <http://www.regalbrown.com>
      The Sign Man of Baton Rouge  <http://www.thesignman.com>
      Austin Amateur Radio Supply  <http://www.aaradio.com>
      Gifts 4 Hams / Plaques  <http://www.gifts4hams.com>
      JMR Sales  <http://www.jmrsales.net>

      You might want to visit these websites to make arrangements with them to have merchandise you might want them to
      bring to the AARA Hamfest.....may save you some shipping.

          Here is the flyer with all information and schedules.