[AARA] Ham Gear For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Jan 16 19:57:44 CST 2012

Ten-Tec Omni V Station for Sale

I have for sale a Ten-Tec  Omni V , Matching Power Supply , 705 Desk
Mic, Remote Tuning Pod, and Manual .
The radio is loaded with filters , the package comes with Matching Power
Supply , Remote Tuning Pod , 705 Desk Mic, Operators Manual , and the Box .
Every thing works as it should with no issues and is in great physical
shape .
1000.00 shipped USA only .
Thanks
Ken   KG9O  765 744 1731 cell