[AARA] Glenn Peterson K5NKK - Silent Key

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Jan 21 17:38:24 CST 2012

I received this from Jackie Price KA5LMZ of Morgan City at 2:10 PM
Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012

Glenn Peterson, N5NKK became a silent key Thursday night.
Glenn was one of the four founders of the BEARS club, and when his
health was good, he had been very active.
We had many greattimes at their camp in Stephensville.
In recent years he went through surgery for a kidney and pancreas
transplant and his health slowly diminished.
The funeral is Monday, January 23 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in
Morgan City at 11am.  Visitation is from 8 to 10am.

http://www.twincityfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1373487&fh_id=11233

This screen shot of the Obit is all I have at this time.