[AARA] AARA News - IC-7000 For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 14 20:14:54 CDT 2012

Well the 52nd AARA Hamfest is history......  If you missed it, you
missed  a GREAT ONE!  I am still receiving e-mails from those that
attended telling
how much they enjoyed being there.  Thanks for attending, we are going
to try an even bigger and better one next year!

*AARA March General Meeting*

The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA) will have their
March General Meeting this Saturday March 17th at 6:00 pm at the
Red Cross Building, 101 N. Pat St., Scott, LA.  It will be our "Hamfest
Banquet", the club will furnish main entree (fried chicken) and soft
drinks,
members are asked to bring a "covered dish" of some kind.  We will have
a hamfest report, install new 2012-2013 officers and have the drawing
for the lucky member who has been attending our General Meetings over
the last year (each time you attend, you get a chance), he or she will get
a hand held walki-talki.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HEAL NET*

There will be a *HEAL NET*(HealthEmergencyAreaLink)radio net Friday
March 16 at 1 PM on the AARA W5DDL
Repeater using 146.82 MHZ, offset -600 PL Tone is 103.5. Make sure you
have the PL tone set (103.5).
If not set correctly, we will not hear you on the repeater.
Larry KE5KJD will be trying to call the net from the Palmetto Campground
South of Abbeville.  If he is
unable to make the repeater, Herman KN5GRK will call the net.

LarryJames LeBlanc
UniversityMedical Center
Lafayette, Louisiana
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*For Sale* - *Icom IC-7000*

Like new small mobile rig that will make a good rig for the shack also .
I have for sale an Icom IC 7000 , comes with the remote video screen ,
the mobile separation kit , and the AT 7000 Auto tuner , the manual is
in loose leaf format with each page in a plastic page protector , the
mic has been updated with the new PTT swich and new audio update with a
new cartridge , this radio is in mint condx and has no issues , I have
only had it on HF , cw and ssb in my shack .

1100.00 shipped and insured USA ONLY .
Bank Money order or Cashiers Check .
Please pass this along for me ?
Thank you