[AARA] Hand Held - Yaesu VX-3R For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Nov 20 06:57:26 CST 2012

*Yaesu VX-3R For Sale*

*Yaesu VX-3R *-->  2 meter / 440  transciever with extras
*Wide Receive - *.5 mhz to 999 mhz.
*              * *Shortwave, AM/FM broadcast, Aircraft, Amateur HF/VHF/UHF,
                  Marine, Weather, and other bands receive. *
               * Smallest dual band hand held.

/A product website is/: http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-009061
                                     (Link to VX-3's description and
specifications.)
*VX-3R being sold includes the following: *

Yaesu VX-3R transceiver  (No factory box)
        Manual   &  Charger

         Extra included:       Carrying case - clear front
                                     USB Programming Cable
                                     ADMS - VX-3 Programming Software

--  Like New condition.  Used 4 times.   No defects.  Original
      condition, it has not been modified.
--  The only reason for selling is I have arthritis and have difficulty
      using a handheld.
--  Price is firm but is a reasonable price for radio, carry case
      and software.

**
*Great Price:   $125.00 Firm*. We can make arrangements
        to ship or it can be picked up at Ruston or Jonesboro, La.
       Typically the above /radio /*lists new *for *$185.00 *plus shipping.
           The /Programming software/cable /new *list *for *$49.95 *plus
shipping.
*Contact:*

Deryl "Ogi" Sullivan, WD5GBD
Piney Hills Amateur Radio Assn - Member 2012
Jonesboro Group - Secretary - Treasurer 2012
415 Strain Allen Road
Jonesboro, La. 71270
(318)548-5332
wd5gbd at arrl.net <mailto:wd5gbd at arrl.net>