[AARA] MARA Christmas Hamfest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 22 20:34:11 CST 2012

*MARA Christmas Hamfest *
*December 15, 2012*

*Date: * Saturday, December 15, 2012
*Location:*
      Our Annual Christmas Hamfest is held at the Minden, LA, City Hall
located on 520 Broadway St, Minden, LA.
*Times:*
8:00 am doors open.
      Prize drawing held approximately 2:00-3:00 pm, with door prizes
being drawn periodically during the event.
      Swap tables will be available for $5 per table for those who wish
to sell merchandise.*
Talk-In:*147.300 PL186.2 (NLA Link System)
*Tickets:*
Entrance tickets are $5 each, available at door at the hamfest.
*Prizes:*
1st: Kenwood TS-480SAT HF Transceiver
2nd: Kenwood TM-V71A VHF+VHF/VHF+UHF/UHF+UHF
3rd: The MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer
      Prize tickets for the drawings are available at door or from club
members and are priced: $1 each, 6-$5, 15-$10, 35-$20, 50-$25, 100-$50.
      Tickets may be obtained from any member or contact:
Fran KD5LKB
fran at n5rd.org
Dusty N5COL
dusty at n5rd.org
*Participating Vendors:*
      These vendors  have agreed to participate this year in the hamfest
include:
Main Trading Company - Furnishing our prize radios
Palmetto Antennas, LLC
The SignMan of Baton Rouge

VE Testing - all levels, 9am to 12pm
*MARA Christmas Hamfest website:*