[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 1 14:25:08 CDT 2012

The October 2012 issue of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
(AARA) newsletter "*/LARC/*" is now on-line for your reading
pleasure or printing in color in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format.  It and past
issues can be found at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/
Hard copies are in the mail.

*AARA General Meeting*