[AARA] AARA News / For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 30 16:39:11 CDT 2012

The November 2012 issue of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
(AARA) newsletter LARC is now on line in color in Adobe
Acrobat .PDF format.  Hard copies are in the mail for members without
internet.

The AARA General Meeting will be held Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 7:00
PM at the Red Cross Building, 101 N. Pat St., Scott, La.
A nominating committee & chairperson for upcoming officers will be
appointed.  I do not plan to run for upcoming President.
Archie W5AG will give some details on the Boy Scout Winter Camp at
Mountain Bayou Lake.  We will start plans for 2013 AARA Hamfest
on March 8th & 9th, 2013.
I will have 2 boxes of QST Magazines and 7 large strain insulators 4
1/2" x 2 3/4"  good condition, donated to club for sale (make offer)

VE Testing at 6:00 PM, bring CSCE's, Photo ID, $15.00 to test.
Glen KF5FNP will furnish refreshments.  Door Prizes Available.  Also a
good time to join or renew your club membership.

Hope to see you at the meeting or "Lunch Bunch" tomorrow.

Herman Campbell KN5GRK
AARA President

For Sale: Icom 756 Pro II
Icom 756 Pro II with manual, technical manual, original boxes and
accessories.   $1250 shipped.
Contact me at:   w5ew at comcast.net    or Call:   985-791-8500    The rig
is clean inside and out, no scratches, dings, dints etc.............

73
Ray W5EW