[AARA] Louisiana Special Event Station

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 7 18:33:44 CDT 2012

*Remember* - Saturday & Sunday,  September 8 & 9th, the Acadiana Amateur
Radio Association, Inc. will host a
Special Event Station celebrating the 200th Anniversary of Louisiana
becoming a state and 100th anniversary of
adopting the State Flag.  We will offer a very nice certificate on
*/photo paper/* to those contacts who send their QSL card
and  a large SASE plus $1.00.  A large SASE without $1.00 will get you a
certificate on 92 bright 20# white paper.

QSL Manager for this event is:

*Herman Campbell  KN5GRK**
**416 Dale St.**
**Lafayette, LA  70501-2012*

We will operate on 20, 40, and 75 meter phone and maybe some digital
modes.  We will use the call *K5LSA*.

_OPERATING FREQUENCIES & TIMES_

20 Meters = 14.265 MHz USB (plus or minus QRM) 0800 to 1400 Central Time

40 Meters =   7.265 MHz LSB (plus or minus QRM) 1400 to 1800 Central Time

80 Meters =   3.930 MHz LSB (plus or minus QRM) 1800 to 2000 Central Time

For more detailed information, go to our website at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/k5lsa/

http://www.w5ddl.org/k5lsa/images/banner.jpg

http://www.w5ddl.org/k5lsa/images/banner3.jpg