[AARA] Job in Electronics

Roland na5q at w5ddl.org
Thu Sep 13 14:39:23 CDT 2012

I know this is a Amateur Radio mailing list, but with the economy in the
shape it is, somebody out there or family member may need a job:

My brother Ken Guidry  <mailto:k.guidry at sylvettigroup.com>
k.guidry at sylvettigroup.com @  <http://www.silvettigroup.com/aps.html>
http://www.silvettigroup.com/aps.html is looking for a worker, he posted
this recently:

I am looking for an Electronic Lab Technician to work with me for APS.
Fundamental electronics background with some cable assembly experience. Good
soldering techniques a must.
Must have attention to detail and good work ethics. On call rotation 7/7
24hr call. Overtime available. Starts at $14.50-$16/hr DOE.
No offshore, but possible work at the dock in emergencies.
Must be drug free and a clean driving record. Must be able to acquire TWIC
card.

If I offend anyone, please excuse the post. Thanks!

Roland NA5Q