[AARA] Wayne Guillory KE5CYQ - SK Update

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Sep 16 22:23:29 CDT 2012

Please Note:  Wayne passed away on Friday 14, 2012 as per Mark KE5HSW
and Flowers and Cards can be sent
to Mark's address below and he will see that the family gets them.
Mark

Approximately 1800 hrs CST Friday 14, 2012, Olen "Wayne"  Guillory
*KE5CY**Q *of Lake Charles, LA became a Silent Key.

He was having a rough time breathing and taking breathing treatments and
he just collapsed.   The family has decided to have him cremated, and
instead of a funeral or memorial we will have a Celebration of Life here
at my QTH between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm on September 22, 2012 (next
Saturday).   All that knew him are welcome to stop by.  I know a lot of
people knew him and appreciated his service to the ham community.

Herman, if you don't mind, make an announcement of his new status on
your emails.  I know you knew him well, and he will truly be missed by
many of us.  As far as flowers or cards I will be in touch with you on it.

Thanks, 73's
Mark Holcomb
KE5HSW
960 Wood Rd