[AARA] Equipment for Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 7 14:37:47 CDT 2013

Good buy ...

Estate Sale of SK N5DNA of  Mandeville!  A ham and High School friend of
approx.
50 yrs passed in July and his wife asked me to take care of selling his
Ham Equip.
Althoughhe was licensed for many yrs. he was not active in thehobby!
Iset-up his
station and tested the rigs for him!
The following are avaliable:
     KENWOOD TS2000;YAESU FT60R
Both Rigs bought NEW from HRO and ONLY used Once! Have
everything that came with  this Units...including Boxes!
  Also there are "TWO"  Emerg. Portable Generators
..one is a craftsmen used twice... theother looks like a older Military
unit... Very Ruged!
I'm gettingthe info on these from  his wife!  Will take "REASONABLE"
Offers on
these!

Please contact Ed K5AH with any questions at:
985-285-3356
TNX  and 73
Equipment is in Mandeville, LA....