[AARA] Power Resistors Needed

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Aug 31 16:42:49 CDT 2013

Hi Herman,
Please send this version out as I made some corrections/modifications...

Mr. Herman when you have time, please forward on my behalf and thanks!
Hi Folks,
I am in need of a few power resistors. I have searched the internet and
have had little luck. If you have a web link please send it to me...here
is what I need:
Qty 2
*75* ohm 5% 5 watt *non inductive* resistors. Measures about 1 inch.
Qty 1
*350* ohm 5% 10 watt *non inductive* resistor. Measures about 2 inches.
I will be happy to pay you for them plus any shipping or we can meet in
the Lafayette area. Also I could use a few more of these resistors, if
you can spare them.
Thanks
John
KF5UMC
*954 204 8737

*
johnpnorth at yahoo.com

70 ohm 5 watt non inductive.jpg

350 ohm 10 watt non inductive resistor.jpg