[AARA] For Sale -Yaesu Ft 2000 Transceiver

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 15 08:47:29 CDT 2013

In preparation of future moves, have decided to part with this radio:

Yaesu Ft 2000 transceiver.  Beautiful shape, handsome radio with dual
receivers, covers 160 to 6 Meters, 100 watts, dual 120 VAC and 12 VDC
power supplies built in.  Has space for additional filter, otherwise
stock.  This radio covers it all.  Have hand mic that came with the
radio.  Has data connection for computer control.  AM, CW, SSB, RTTY and
packet ready.  $1800.

Need to move these on as I am presently designing the new shack and want
to (snif) make some changes.

Let me know your thoughts via email reply.

Thanks.

David Assaf, III
W5XU
david.w5xu at gmail.com