[AARA] Pre Hamfest Items for Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 2 16:31:25 CST 2013

Would you all mind, when you put out a list, to include these items:
They belong to a friend who will not be able to attend the hamfest.  I
will have them on my table.  All are in excellent
working condition.
Icom 718-w/manual, power cord, mic, digital interface cable $450
LDG DTS-6 Antenna Switch, includes red manual and power plug $50
Vectronics 3000 Tuner - includes red manual $60
External speaker, exact copy of the Icom SP-22 - $15
Please stop by our table and visit, will have info on the upcoming
Special Event Station at the Black Bear
Festival in Franklin on April 20
de
Jackie